Start a new hobby!
I’ll show you how!
Would you like to start a new wonderful hobby? Why not start knitting? Knitting is a wonderful hobby, and it has so many benefits to you! Here’s a few of them:
- You’ll be able to make beautiful clothing and accessories with your own hands
- Knitting does wonders to your brain
- Knitting releases stress
- Knitting relaxes
- Knitting inspires
- Knitting is meditative
- Knitting is creative
- Knitting is easy
- Many knitters say knitting helps with depression (I don’t promise this, so if you suffer from depression please seek medical care)
- Knitting is satisfying in many ways: you constantly learn more and you see with your own eyes what your hands have made
- You’ll never run out of presents to your beloved ones again
- Anyone can knit!
- You’ll be proud to wear your own creations and see others wear them as well
- Knitting is cool and sexy
- Knitting is ethical and ecological fashion at it’s best!
I’m proud to represent:
Learn How to Knit with Heidi
On this course you will learn all the basic skills you need to start knitting on your own. I show you very clearly with videos and pdf’s, I’ll explain the terms and help you step into the wonderful world of knitting as softly and comfortably as possible. You don’t have to search for pieces of information from all around, it’s all right over here, neatly packed to you in an understandable form. Step by step you will become a pro knitter before you know it.
After this course you will be able to create yourself:
- Pillow cases
The possibilities are limitless!
✅ Beginner level, no previous experience needed.
✅ You will learn everything from the scratch through videos and pdf files
✅ You will get support when you join our Knitter Babes FB group where I’m answering your questions
✅ You will get an eternal access to materials, no expiry date
- What you need for knitting
- Basics about yarns and fibers
- How to choose a yarn that suits your project
- How to cast on
- How to knit
- How to purl
- How to cast off
- How to increase stitches
- How to decrease stitches
- How to knit garter stitch
- How ro knit stockinette stitch
- How to knit ribbing
- How to finish your knitting work
- How to read patterns
- How to read charts
As a bonus you get these patterns for free (value 22,20 €). After you’ve learned the basics, you can start knitting right away!
Got more questions? I’m happy to help! Please send me a message through the chat or email me, and I will find you the perfect solution.